A Clockwork Orange

by Anthony Burgess | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 7/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, July 15, 2006
One of many donated by some friends of my parents for bookcrossing. It will be released soon.

will be released during the Birmingham meet up, if it doesn't find a new home it will be on the shlef in Hudsons.

Journal Entry 3 by AlmarnaTiaam from Innsbruck, Tirol Austria on Saturday, August 26, 2006
Will send it to Kermit Le Frog who is setting up a new OBCZ at the Irish Pub "The Arthur Bailey" in Innsbruck.

Journal Entry 4 by Kermit-LeFrog from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Friday, September 01, 2006
Thanks for your kindness! Will be released at the meetup in October

Journal Entry 5 by Kermit-LeFrog at The Galway Bay Irish Pub-OBCZ in Innsbruck, Tirol Austria on Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (9/21/2006 UTC) at The Galway Bay Irish Pub-OBCZ in Innsbruck, Tirol Austria

On the shelf in the back of the pub

Journal Entry 6 by winganathema-devicewing from Graz, Steiermark Austria on Sunday, September 24, 2006
Read it years ago - got it from the (ordinary) library. I loved it - just as I love Kubrick's film. One of the few book/film discussions where my point of view is that both versions are masterpieces! :)