Devil You Know

by J. Cox | Women's Fiction |
Registered by maggiemuffet of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 7/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by maggiemuffet from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 14, 2006
TBR

Journal Entry 2 by maggiemuffet at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/9/2011 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

Releasing at Bookcrossing meet-up tonight. Releasing for "THE" November Challenge.
Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on it's journey.

Journal Entry 3 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 11, 2011
I picked this book up at our bookcrossing meetup this week.

Journal Entry 4 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/11/2013 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by Cdn-Jane at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013
Picked this up last month at the Barrie Meetup.
Was a good read - fast. Good story line and characters. Twists. Enjoyed it.
All at last night's meeting had read it, so brought home again to release to condo library. Friend came in today and asked for some books, so passed it on to her. She will release it likely to her marina lending library.