Judgment in Death (In Death (Paperback))

Registered by meshe of Bonaire, Georgia USA on 7/13/2006
Journal Entry 1 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 13, 2006
Another great installment of the Eve Dallas series.

Journal Entry 2 by meshe from Bonaire, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 12, 2007
mailed today, wishlist RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 18, 2007
An unexpected book showed up in my mailbox WOOOHOOO!!!!! Thanks so much!!! I love this series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 09, 2010
This mystery starts in a nightclub called Purgatory. An off-duty policeman working as a bartender is brutally slain. Who is the nightclub owned by? None other than Dallas' husband Roarke.

The investigation leads toward Max Ricker, an old colleague of Roarke before he turned 'legitimate'. Another policeman is killed and the investigation heats up. Police corruption and revenge lead Dallas into a case which has her walking a tightrope between other police annoyed with her for breaking the blue code and a cop bent upon murderous revenge.

Another great book in the series. The steam between Roarke and Dallas lifts off the pages. The humour between Peabody and McNab is wonderful but the best part of all is the interaction between Dallas and Mira. Looking forward to the next in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Reading now!

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, August 02, 2010
Eve Dallas is back in another installment of the In Death series, this time getting called in to investigate the murder of a cop in a club that belongs to none other than her husband Roarke. As Eve tries to determine what the motive was, she keeps finding threads leading to Max Ricker. Ricker used to do business with Roarke, when Roarke's business wasn't completely above board. Now they are enemies, with Ricker waiting years to get back at Roarke. Was he involved in the murder?

As the cops start to pile up, Eve's urge to bring justice gets more strong, as it always does. Eve always seems to over-do it in these novels, not sleeping for long period of time. I wonder if this is the most effective way to go about solving a murder. Surely some sleep could do wonders for Eve's frame of mind?

Even though Eve and Roarke have been married for a year now, she still isn't comfortable in her role as wife. The two get into a big argument that lasts about half the book. Of course, like any civilized couples, it's nothing a little chat and sex can't fix...

As always, it's pretty easy to figure out who the murderer is. I guessed within the first 50 pages and I was right. I don't like how these books always end with a sting or Eve alone confronting the killer. I wish Robb would find a new way to end a book with suspense. Still, this is as good as the rest of the series.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This book is back with me!

Journal Entry 8 by wingAceofHeartswing at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 14, 2012
mailed today to Dutch-flybabe who is enjoying this series

Journal Entry 9 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Saturday, March 24, 2012
Received this book as part of a trade. Thanks Aceofhearts!

22-2-2013: I tagged amberC with this book today. Sent a pm with request for address. There's at least one book ahead of this one (a taggame book also).

Journal Entry 10 by dutch-flybabe at Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, March 10, 2013
Finished reading the book last night. Another excellent book in the In death-series by Nora Roberts! As the series progresses so does the interaction between characters in the story, which I enjoy immensly. Can't wait to start the next book, which is already on mountTBR :-)

Journal Entry 11 by dutch-flybabe at Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, March 15, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (3/19/2013 UTC) at Nijmegen, Gelderland Netherlands

This book was mailed from Germany 26-3-2013.

I tagged AmberC with this book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 12 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Friday, April 12, 2013
Thanks for tagging me. I love this series.

Journal Entry 13 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, April 09, 2014
Another excellent addition to the series. I enjoy Eve and Roarke's relationship as much, if not more, than the mystery.

Journal Entry 14 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (5/31/2014 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Taking to the meet-up at Sandy's Cafe.

Journal Entry 15 by scrapaholic at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, June 01, 2014
picked up from meetup