Strange Bedpersons

Registered by intry of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 7/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by intry from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, July 11, 2006
This is my second copy of the same book.

Kirkus Reviews
"Crusie seems incapable of writing a boring page or one that's not aglow with sparks of wit and romance."

Book Description
Tess Newhart knows her ex-boyfriend Nick Jamieson isn't the right guy for her. He's caviar and champagne, she's take-out Chinese pot stickers. He's an uptight Republican lawyer, she was raised in a commune and thinks Cinderella is politically incorrect. He wants to get ahead in business, she just wants . . . him -- only not the social-climbing Nick, but the sweet, caring, unbuttoned-down Nick.
And Nick wants her, too, but there's no way Tess is about to play second fiddle to his obsession to make partner. Yet somehow she finds herself agreeing to play his fiancée for a weekend business trip that could make or break Nick's career. And while he's wrapped up in convincing Tess that he needs her in his respectable world, Tess is doing her best to keep her left-wing opinions to herself and her hands off Nick.

Sending to Fantasma in Portugal!

Mailed the book to Fantasma! Enjoy

(I may have forgotten to tape the package properly. Remembered it on the way home from the PO. I really hope that the book arrives safe! Let me know if it doesn't seem to do so, and I sort something)

Journal Entry 3 by Fantasma on Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Got it yesterday! I love Jennifer Crusie so hopefully this one will be another one to laugh a lot :)

Don't worry, Intrycksflikka, the package was a little torn but the book was ok. Thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 4 by Fantasma on Monday, November 20, 2006
Probably the most "serious" book by Jennifer Crusie I've read so far, less funny but really nice nevertheless. As it is one of her early novels, it doesn't have the complexity of some of her other works, but it makes quite a light and quick read.

I'm sure I'll find more readers soon ;o)

Journal Entry 5 by fflloorr from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, January 01, 2007
It's now with me. Thanks Fantasma :)

Journal Entry 6 by fflloorr at Jardim Tropical in Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Monday, April 28, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Jardim Tropical in Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal