THE BOOK OF LIGHTS

by Chaim Potok | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by BookCrosser of Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on 12/25/2002
Journal Entry 1 by BookCrosser from Culemborg, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, December 25, 2002
A typical Potok book. After reading 'The Chosen', I hoped that I would enjoy his other books just as much. I don't.

Released on Saturday, December 11, 2004 at about 7:00:00 AM BX time (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) at Café Ipanema (Bonnefantenmuseum), Avenue Céramique in Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands.

To be released at the Euregionale BookCrossing Meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by jgralike from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, December 11, 2004
TBR

Journal Entry 4 by jgralike from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, August 25, 2008
Not my book either. I gave it a serious try, but alas.

Journal Entry 5 by jgralike at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Friday, November 28, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (11/28/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Journal Entry 6 by Eckleburg from Douai, Nord-Pas-de-Calais France on Friday, January 23, 2009
My mum took this book from the meeting and will release it in my name.

Journal Entry 7 by Eckleburg at Maastrichter Grachtstraat in Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands on Friday, August 12, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/12/2011 UTC) at Maastrichter Grachtstraat in Maastricht, Limburg Netherlands

At the entrance to the underground parking garage under the awning of Athoshof.