The Corset Diaries

by Katie MacAlister | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingkatayounwing of Tehran, Tehran Iran on 7/5/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingkatayounwing from Tehran, Tehran Iran on Wednesday, July 05, 2006
From Booklist
Although her qualifications seem slight at best to play a duchess in A Month in the Life of a Victorian Duke, a British reality television show, American Tessa Riordan desperately needs the money, so of course she says yes. Tessa soon discovers that part of her historically accurate costume includes a corset that could have easily doubled as an instrument of torture. Then she meets Maximillian Edgerton, the yummy Englishman playing the Duke of Bridgewater, but even though Tessa would love to indulge in a bit of real marital bliss with her new "husband," she is certain a sexy man like Max would never be interested in her. Still, a girl can dream, and the corset is doing some nice curvy things for her figure. Reality TV has never been more entertaining than here as the wickedly funny MacAlister has her heroine record her hilarious experiences with a quirky cast of characters and her passionate encounters with Max in a laughter-laced diary that is a saucy, sexy delight.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkatayounwing from Tehran, Tehran Iran on Wednesday, July 05, 2006
reserver for Amberkatze as part of the "international reverse wish list relay" relay.

Journal Entry 3 by wingkatayounwing at Bookrelay in Bookrelay, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/1/2006 UTC) at Bookrelay in Bookrelay, Bookrelay -- Controlled Releases

on it's way to Amberkatze, hopefully would be there in 2 weeks (or three at most) touch wood!

Journal Entry 4 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
A big thank you katayoun for this book from my wishlist and also the lovely bookmark and photo! Keep checking my rings! There are always new ones ;)

I will read this asap! Maybe a while though as I have a huge tbr pile. When I am finished with the book I will try and get it travelling again!

Journal Entry 5 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Thursday, September 07, 2006
I tried to read this yesterday and just couldn't get into it! I have liked every other book I have read by this author but this one obviously isn't for me.

I will be passing this on to a friend who may enjoy this...and if she doesn't I am sure she will pass it on to someone who will :)

Journal Entry 6 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Saturday, September 16, 2006
Thanks so much for sharing this book with me Amberkatze!!!

Journal Entry 7 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Monday, March 12, 2007
This way too romancy for my taste - just not my cup of tea ...

Journal Entry 8 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Another book back home! :)

Journal Entry 9 by Oriana78 from Annecy, Rhône-Alpes France on Thursday, April 19, 2007
Sent via Bookmooch by Amber. Thanks!:)