Tempt Me Twice

by Stephanie Bond | Romance |
Registered by CharmedKim of Secaucus, New Jersey USA on 7/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Monday, July 03, 2006
I purchased this for $4.00 at a used bookstore.

Two full-length books in a trade (oversized) paperback volume. In About Last Night..., on the eve of her wedding, a virginal bride-to-be decides to 'force the issue' with her lackluster fiancé by going to his hotel room dressed in naughty lingerie. But when she slips into the best man's bed by mistake, and a quarantine confines them to the hotel room, the situation takes an interesting turn! In Seeking Single Male, Lana Martina is advertising for a new roommate. Greg Healey is answering a singles ad for his brother. A fateful mixup has them thinking the other person is the person they're looking for. Trouble is, she thinks he's gay, and he thinks she's a hooker--so how will these two ever get together? These stories are linked.

Journal Entry 2 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Thursday, August 24, 2006
The two stories contained in this novel are both light, entertaining romances, but there are a couple of nitpicks I had. For instance, About Last Night is the prequel to a story called It Takes a Rebel which is the prequel to Seeking Single Male. But, they chose not to include the Rebel story in this reprint. I would have liked to have seen it included because I felt that we were missing out on secrets about Alex and Jack Stillman. The link between the stories seems thin with characters making cameo appearances. However, I did enjoy reading the stories and would have to say Seeking Single Male was my favorite.

Reserved for noumena12 through the Relay forum's YBS #18.

Journal Entry 3 by CharmedKim from Secaucus, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Sent today to noumena12. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, October 29, 2006
Thanks BookGal!!! I look forward to reading them!

Released 11 yrs ago (3/14/2008 UTC) at BookMooch.Com in BookMooch.com, BookMooch.com -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 29, 2008
No one picked this up on BookMooch so I'm going to take it to the Lori Foster Reader-Author GetTogether next weekend.

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 at West Chester, Ohio USA on Friday, June 06, 2008