Hot Item (Hot Zone)

by Carly Phillips | Romance |
Registered by Cecilturtle of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 7/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Cecilturtle from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Monday, July 03, 2006
Serves me right for not checking the publisher. I haven't read a romance in 15 years and now I remember why. Like eating a bag-full of pop-corn, it is strangely pleasurable during and leaves you burbing after.
Bought at Coles in Billings Bridge.

Journal Entry 2 by Cecilturtle at -- Bus Stop (details in notes) in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (7/12/2006 UTC) at -- Bus Stop (details in notes) in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

in the shelter

Journal Entry 3 by PQY-462946 on Tuesday, August 29, 2006
This is so cool! I had to pick up ONE of the two book I saw near a bus shelter. I picked the girly book of course because every girl needs a good romance once in a while. But this one was a little cheesy. I had trouble picking it up after I put it down a while. I managed to finish it and I don't know why but I might buy another one of Carly Philips book. I love Nicholas Sparks romance books but this is no where near as good as him. Any suggestions out there?