corner corner Wanted: Mother

Wanted: Mother
by Annette Broadrick, Ginna Gray, Raye Morgan | Romance
Registered by wingTexasWrenwing of Hillsboro, Texas USA on 7/2/2006

status (set by TexasWren): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingTexasWrenwing from Hillsboro, Texas USA on Sunday, July 02, 2006

Three stories of men and the way they deal with unexpected fatherhood.

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, TexasWren, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by wingTexasWrenwing at Halloween Table 2017 in Hillsboro, Texas USA on Friday, October 27, 2017

Released 3 wks ago (10/28/2017 UTC) at Halloween Table 2017 in Hillsboro, Texas USA

One of over 200 books that I will be giving away at my early Trick or Treat event. If you found this book there, I hope you enjoy it. Keep it, give it to a friend, or leave it in a public place for someone else to find. I hope you will leave a note here. But mostly, I hope you enjoy it!