Sixth-Grade Sleepover

by Eve Bunting | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by The-Baron of Tacoma, Washington USA on 5/20/2007
Journal Entry 1 by The-Baron from Tacoma, Washington USA on Sunday, May 20, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by HeiditheDancer from Cleveland, Tennessee USA on Sunday, May 20, 2007
This book is a library discard. I picked it up and started reading it. The characters are creative and colorful. The plot is intriguing and the story is almost mesmerizing. Though it's typical puppy love it is still a warm story that my daughter will love. I'm passing it along to her. When she's done with it, we will release it.

Journal Entry 3 by Blackcats-Books from Herculaneum, Missouri USA on Thursday, May 31, 2007
One of my students brought this one in. This book will be released in Jefferson County Missouri.

Journal Entry 4 by Blackcats-Books at STMS MM Classroom Library in Herculaneum, Missouri USA on Sunday, June 03, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/3/2007 UTC) at STMS MM Classroom Library in Herculaneum, Missouri USA

This one appears to be travelling. It was in my classroom collection and is now on the move. Hopefully the student who has it will journal it soon!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Imperial, Missouri USA on Monday, January 30, 2017
I'm reading this one for school. It was on my teachers shelf.