Before I Say Goodbye

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingpenelopewanderswing of Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on 7/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on Saturday, July 1, 2006
I read this a long time ago and don't really remember it. Maybe I'll re-read it. Available for trade, anyway.

Journal Entry 2 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Saint-Loup-des Vignes, Centre France on Friday, February 6, 2009
This is the weirdest thing, tried to look this up by the title, the author etc and couldn't find it... So I thought I'd never registered it. Today I got the book of the real shelf and saw there was a number in it- and then only when I put in the bcid number and unclicked "my shelf only" it came up... Wonder what that's all about! Reserved for the European virtual book box.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpenelopewanderswing at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Friday, March 20, 2009

Released 12 yrs ago (3/20/2009 UTC) at Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland

On its way to Germany, courtesy of the bookobsessed European Virtual bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by fritzykatz from Buchenbach, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, April 2, 2009
I always enjoy MHC; this is no exception!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Breitnau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
a book to read through quickly, suspensw, various false clues, etc. fun to read

Journal Entry 6 by fritzykatz at Breitnau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Hi Penelope,
I must have read this book years ago and gave it to our book sale; that's where I picked it up again. I am terribly sorry that the Frauentagung didn't get set up. I am at Birklehof this week, and thought I'd get to see you all. Greetings from fritzykatz!!!

Journal Entry 7 by fritzykatz at Breitnau, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Hi Penelope,