Inspector Morse: Daughters of Cain

by Colin Dexter | Audiobooks |
Registered by Sunnybubble of Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on 6/30/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Sunnybubble from Wallasey, Merseyside United Kingdom on Friday, June 30, 2006
Chief Inspector Morse and Detective Sergeant Lewis probe the baffling murder of Dr. Felix McClure, late of Wolsey College, Oxford, and follow a trail that leads to Edward Brooks, who himself disappears following a museum theft.

Each title in this audio series is a complete episode of the granada tv series, including original dialogue, music and background noise, plus specially recorded narration.

Journal Entry 2 by Sterile from Burnley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Friday, September 01, 2006
Thanks for the Audiobook that I chose from Relay. I enjoy these tapes enormously! It's something to do with being able to close your eyes and pretend that you are in the room with them because you can hear the clinking of glasses and footsteps etc. John Thaw was a legend in his life-time and will be sorely missed.

trading with DameEdna Airmail 2nd January 2007

Journal Entry 4 by DameEdna from Monroe Township, New Jersey USA on Saturday, January 06, 2007
So glad to get this in relay, as I love the Inspector Morse series. Even better is that it came from the land of the Inspector! I shall give it a listen and then journal.

Journal Entry 5 by DameEdna from Monroe Township, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Lots of fun to listen to this, especially as, being familiar with the series, I could picture the characters!

Journal Entry 6 by DameEdna from Monroe Township, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 12, 2010
Sending off in SP4Home's audio book box.

Journal Entry 7 by DameEdna at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA on Friday, February 12, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (2/12/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, New Jersey USA

Going in an audiobook box.

Journal Entry 8 by askmargaret from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, April 11, 2010
-typical Morse mystery-

Journal Entry 9 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Monday, February 21, 2011
This is going into the Audio Bookbox Ray. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 10 by imawinn2 at Neenah, Wisconsin USA on Monday, October 31, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/1/2016 UTC) at Neenah, Wisconsin USA

Sending this off in my 'Cassettes Are Still Alive' bookbox. First Stop: LittleWhiteBird

Journal Entry 11 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2016
Typical Morse mystery sounds good. I'm taking this out of the box.

Journal Entry 12 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Monday, February 13, 2017
I enjoyed listening to this.
Makes me want to watch some more episodes on TV.

Journal Entry 13 by LittleWhiteBird at Pasadena, California USA on Sunday, October 29, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (10/30/2017 UTC) at Pasadena, California USA

To hyphen8 for the Bookcrossing Birthday Group! Happy birthday!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 14 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, December 04, 2017
Part of a big batch of audio cassettes received for Oppem's birthday group - thank you!

"The original Carlton TV production with additional narration."
2 cassettes
Starring John Thaw & Kevin Whatley

Here's a different version of this story on my BookCrossing shelf.

Journal Entry 15 by winghyphen8wing at Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (2/17/2018 UTC) at Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, February 17, 2018: given away at the prize booth during the Great Aloha Run Health & Fitness Expo.

Released for Davros-10's 2018 TV Challenge.

(Larger photo here.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Please take a moment to make a journal entry and let this book's previous readers know that it's safe with you.

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!