Final Target

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wurdz on 12/22/2002
Journal Entry 1 by wurdz on Sunday, December 22, 2002
I haven't read. I plan on releasing when I've read but I may be willing to release until then.

Journal Entry 2 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Saturday, May 3, 2003
What a surprise to receive this today. I had long forgotten about this! Thank you for the trade, wurdz! I hope that you enjoyed the book I sent you!!

Journal Entry 3 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Friday, May 28, 2004
I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this!

This was a good book, but I didn't like it as well as the others I've read. The storyline just didn't grab me. I had a problem with a couple of the characters as well. They just had no chemistry to me, and their relationship seemed unrealistic.

Journal Entry 4 by EllyMae58 from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, June 3, 2004
Off to Katt66 soon!

Journal Entry 5 by Kattwoman from Columbia, Missouri USA on Saturday, June 26, 2004
Recieved this in the mail yesterday from EllyMae58 Thanks again :)

Journal Entry 6 by Kattwoman at University Hospital One Hospital Dr in Columbia, Missouri USA on Sunday, September 17, 2006

Released 15 yrs ago (9/14/2006 UTC) at University Hospital One Hospital Dr in Columbia, Missouri USA

Set this free in the main lobby.