Bridget Jones's Diary

by Helen Fielding | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingStarbucks188wing of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 6/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingStarbucks188wing from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 26, 2006
Donated to the OBCZ at the Oak St Starbucks, 22nd and Oak in Vancouver.

Journal Entry 2 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a special book, but also a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found. Stick around a bit and get to know Bookcrossing too – it’s a great place.
Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even to set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. And if you do choose to join, it’s free!
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/24/2006 UTC) at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by wingStarbucks188wing at Starbucks - Oak & 22nd in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, August 24, 2006