The Bleeding Heart

by Marilyn French | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Talamasca of Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on 6/24/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Talamasca from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 24, 2006
I got it from someone to make Bookcrossing known by more people.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjanna2wing from Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Meegenomen van de meeting. Gereserveerd voor Zuid-Afrika.

Released 12 yrs ago (9/15/2006 UTC) at Mama Tembo's Café, 4th Ave/6th St in Johannesburg - Randburg, Gauteng South Africa

Morgen gaat dit boek in een doosje op weg naar Zuid-Afrika.

Journal Entry 4 by OBCZMamaTembo from Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa on Wednesday, September 27, 2006
woo hoo! a big box full of books! and not just books, but good ones at that. wow, are we blessed with donors like janna2 and obcz albatros.

these books are to be spread through a joburg obcz - either mamatembo or the second one (hopefully to be started around november. we've only just started spotting locations).

thank you so much!

Journal Entry 5 by nrrdgrrl at Nedbank in Johannesburg - Fourways, Gauteng South Africa on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (4/7/2015 UTC) at Nedbank in Johannesburg - Fourways, Gauteng South Africa

in the reception area.
The book had not been taken in the OBCZ, and then the restaurant disappeared. I have not been able to establish a permanent new one so now it is time the book travels on its own.