Night Train to Memphis

by Elizabeth Peters | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by affinity4books of Bryan, Texas USA on 6/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by affinity4books from Bryan, Texas USA on Saturday, June 17, 2006
I love the Vcky Bliss series~ funny, exciting and with history and exotic locales thrown in. This one finds Vicky on a luxury Nile cruise to find an art thief.

bookbox will be mailed on the 5th

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Taken out of the bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I did like this mystery, but found it dragged a bit in the middle. There was so much happening. Part of the mystery was predictable. There was so much about Egypt that I wished I had travelled there so I would know what they were referring to. I did like Vicky and would read another one in this series.

Released 12 yrs ago (3/3/2007 UTC) at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Released into affinity4books Egyptian and Edibles Bookbox for the 2007 Keep Them Moving release challenge. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Monday, March 19, 2007
taken from the bookbox

Journal Entry 7 by gomboggit at The Lions Club in Jordan Valley, Oregon USA on Monday, October 03, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/1/2016 UTC) at The Lions Club in Jordan Valley, Oregon USA

Congratulations on finding this book! This book was left here just for you! Feel free to read it, keep it, pass it on to a friend or re-release it into the wild. Please add a journal entry here to let my friends know that I am safe in your hands. Bookcrossing is a great community, and if you wish to join it is free, no strings attached. Please consider using me, gomboggit, as your referring member. Have fun!