One For the Money: A Stephanie Plum Novel

by Janet Evanovich | Humor |
Registered by darkpunkangel of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 6/16/2006
Journal Entry 1 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 16, 2006
Got this via Titletrader. Putting it in my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 2 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Saturday, November 11, 2006
I LOVE the book, at first it was slow but it picked up quickly and I had a hard time putting this down. Can't wait for the next one.

Reserved for Breeze144, who took this out of the Everybook VBB

Journal Entry 3 by darkpunkangel at Everybook VBB in VBB, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, February 08, 2007

Released 14 yrs ago (2/8/2007 UTC) at Everybook VBB in VBB, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent today, hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by Breeze144 from Ajax, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Arrived here today! Thanks!

This will be the back-up copy for my Stephanie Plum spiral.

Journal Entry 5 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Friday, February 08, 2008
Oh, I am the first one in the spiral reading this copy? What an honour! It arrived on Wednesday, thanks Breeze!

Journal Entry 6 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Friday, February 22, 2008
Read this in three days while I was sick. It was good company!:-) Very entertaining, but the plot also left you guessing until the end. I am looking forward to reading the other books, too!

Now I just need an address where to send this book next...

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, April 23, 2008
I am taking this spiral over from Breeze144, it's gotten too much for her to do. So I am the new host. Does the last person who journaled still have this book? If so, please let me know. Just hold onto it until I try and get things straightened out/figured out. Are you still interested in any of the other books in this spiral? If so let me know that. I'm going to try and contact the rest of the people and if I don't hear back from them I will skip them from the spiral. Thanks for your help! Please e-mail me: j.chaban@comcast.net

Stephanie Plum Book Spiral by: Janet Evanovich (formerly hosted by: Breeze144)
#1 - One for the Money - Status: Done!
#2 - Two for the Dough

GrannyAnn (New York)
kidlitmp (Pennsylvania)
corearmy
bluecat07/Intl. (Germany)

Original copy - Lost or stalled.

Journal Entry 8 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Hey Jenny, thanks for taking over the spiral! Just emailed you. I am still holding on to this copy and it is ready to travel anytime...

Journal Entry 9 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 28, 2008
You are the last person on the list, so I would say you should keep the book! You could wild release it, or find another bookcrosser that wants to read it.

Journal Entry 10 by bluecat07 from Karben, Hessen Germany on Thursday, May 01, 2008
Ibis3 has this on her wishlist and she gladly accepts it. So it will now continue its travel to Canada. Ibis - enjoy and take your time! I am glad to have found a new reader as it is a bit difficult to wild release English books in Germany...

Journal Entry 11 by Ibis3 from Newcastle, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Thank you so much, Bluecat! I've heard so much about this series and am looking forward to reading it. Love the postcard. :)

Journal Entry 12 by Ibis3 from Newcastle, Ontario Canada on Saturday, December 13, 2008
Thanks again for passing this on to me. I'd been wanting to try out Stephanie Plum for a long time having heard so much buzz about the series. I did enjoy it as a nice escape but at the same time, it didn't completely click with me. I was a little uncomfortable with the seeming condoning of Morelli's molestation (or whatever you want to call it) of Stephanie when she was a girl. I also found Grandma Mazur extremely annoying. I appreciated the humour and liked the book enough to read the second one.

I plan to wild release this one (perhaps at an ATM as a themed release).

Journal Entry 13 by Ibis3 at Oshawa Centre in Oshawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (12/23/2008 UTC) at Oshawa Centre in Oshawa, Ontario Canada

Left on the shelf of the furthest bank machine while I was out doing some Christmas shopping. It's a little bit of a themed release (i.e. one for the money at a bank).

To whomever finds this: Hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 14 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, December 24, 2008