Getting Rid Of Bradley

by Jennifer Crusie | Romance |
Registered by randomelement of Lynn, Massachusetts USA on 6/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by randomelement from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, June 15, 2006
I've recently become interested in Chick Lit and this was recommended to me as a fun and quick read. I totally agree and I'm going to release this as a bookring to share with others.

Description from the back of the book
"
Lucy Savage is not having a good week.

Her cheating husband, Bradley, lobbed the final insult when he stood her up in divorce court. A dye job gone wrong has left her hair green. And someone is trying to kill her. To top it off, sexy cop Zack Warren is certain the very same man Lucy is trying to wash right out of her hair is the same Bradley he wants to arrest for embezzlement.

When someone shoots at her and then her car blows up, Zack decides she needs twenty-four-hour police protection. Next thing Lucy knows, Zack has moved in to her big Victorian house, making them both sleepless . . . and not just from things that go bump in the night!"

Journal Entry 2 by randomelement from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, June 15, 2006
Fo far the book ring order is

Aramena (USA/International)

Atalante3134 (France/Europe)
Bokwormy (Portugal/International)
Terpsicore(Portugal/International)

Eloisamos (Brasil/USA)

randomelement (back home to me)

Journal Entry 3 by randomelement from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, June 29, 2006
mailed to Aramena

Journal Entry 4 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, July 03, 2006
The book arrived Saturday, but since I generally only have computer access from my office I was unable to journal until this morning. In the meantime, I read the first couple of chapters right after it arrived, then Saturday night I stayed up until almost 2 in the morning because I didn't want to put the book down! Jennifer Crusie is fast becoming one of my favorite authors, she makes me laugh out loud, yearn for her heros, and I love that there is always at least one wonderful dog in every story!

Thanks for starting this ring randomelement, and I'm PMing the next person now for their address!

Journal Entry 5 by Aramena from Moore, Oklahoma USA on Monday, July 03, 2006
Mailing to Timollie5502 today!

Journal Entry 6 by timollie5502 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 08, 2006
Just got this in the mail and I'm looking forward to starting it soon! I have one ahead of it, but will make this a priority soon! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 7 by timollie5502 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 27, 2006
This was a great summer story!! I found that the length and the mystery aspect of this story made it very similar to Janet Evanovich, one of my favorite authors! Thanks for sharing it!

Rebecca's homepages says she is on vacation, so I've PM'ed the next person in line for her address.

Journal Entry 8 by lisabb2 from Grimes, Iowa USA on Saturday, August 12, 2006
Just got in the mail today!!! Will read shortly!!!

Journal Entry 9 by lisabb2 from Grimes, Iowa USA on Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Great light read!!! I got lots of laughs out of it too!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

On it's way to Southernfryed shortly!!!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Monday, August 21, 2006
This book arrived today. I have a bookring in front of it though. Will get to it soon. It looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 11 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, August 30, 2006
I enjoyed this story. I think there are a lot of women that can identify with Lucy-except the hair.

The book will go in the mail as soon as I get aliciayoung's address.

Journal Entry 12 by aliciayoung from Statesboro, Georgia USA on Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Got the book in the mail last week. I'm half-way through with it and so far it is pretty funny...Can't wait to finish it!