The Second Mrs. Gioconda (Paul's Books #1847)

by E.L. Konigsburg | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by PaulsBooks of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 6/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Paul's Books #1847

Journal Entry 2 by cbostler from Sandy, Utah USA on Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Clare Ostler
An intriguing historical fiction story about Leonardo DaVinci, his young apprentice, and the painting of the Mona Lisa. The author is a master story-teller, and once I began to read the book, I couldn't put it down. I'm glad that copies of some of DaVinci's works are included at the back of the book. I referred to them often as I was reading.
This book is a part of a book ring for Paul's Pass-Along Books. I'm interested to read the responses of friends and family who receive the book after me.

Journal Entry 3 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, October 13, 2007
This book has been traveling in Paul's Pass-Along Book Bag #6. Where will this book travel next?

Released 13 yrs ago (2/3/2008 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Journal Entry 5 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, January 27, 2010
This book was rescued from the DI near our home. We will try to find some new readers!

Journal Entry 6 by PGO-Books4all at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Sunday, October 24, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (10/24/2010 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book is going into KiaraNala29's Young Adult Bookbox! Happy Travels!

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 06, 2011
Taking this book out of KiaraNala29's Teen/Pre-teen/YA Bookbox.

This looks like something my daughter and I will both want to read and pass on via Bookcrossing.

Update: We decided not to read this so it's ready to travel!

Released 7 yrs ago (3/7/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this one to Heather and Emily in Arkansas, because I thought they might like it. Enjoy the book!