No One to Trust

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by redhot-brat of Delavan, Minnesota USA on 6/14/2006
Journal Entry 1 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Elena Kyler was born in Colombia and raised by her rebel fighter father, formerly an American mercenary. After her father dies and her rebel comrades sell out to druglord Rico Chavez, Elena, now in her mid-20s, concocts a desperate plan to save herself and her five-year-old son Barry from Chavez, who also happens to be Barry's father. She contacts the DEA, who call in the Bondian Sean Galen, a debonair maverick. The plan is to bring Elena and Barry to the U.S., then capture Chavez when he comes for his son. After a daring air-lift escape, Sean, Elena and Barry make it to California, but an ambush by Chavez's men leaves them running for their lives. Unaccustomed to relying on the kindness of strangers, Elena finds herself forced to lean on Sean as the two zigzag across the U.S., falling in love along the way.

Journal Entry 2 by redhot-brat from Delavan, Minnesota USA on Saturday, October 14, 2006
Sending this out to fellow BX-er Lisa-B in Germany ---- Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by Lisa-B on Thursday, November 23, 2006
Received today, thanks for sending it!

Journal Entry 4 by Lisa-B on Thursday, December 7, 2006
Very action- and plot-driven, easy to read, quite short and without any pretenses of being anything else then a suspenseful thriller. Thanks for sharing it.

Journal Entry 5 by Lisa-B on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I'll be mailing the book to Raffi for a certain event later this year.

Journal Entry 6 by Raffizack from Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Sunday, July 8, 2007
A RABCK from Lisa-B for the CCC Camp in August 2007.

Journal Entry 7 by Sao-Diego12548 from Köpenick, Berlin Germany on Friday, June 20, 2008
I got this book with others from the CCC to give away to the Berlin OBCZs. It is still here, however, and so it will travel on today so as not to collect too much dust in my shelf.
Dear Ikopiko, I hope, this is something you like or something to release in your OBC-Box… :D

Journal Entry 8 by wingIkopikowing from Hesel, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I love the books from Iris Johansen. Thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingIkopikowing at Hesel, Niedersachsen Germany on Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Steckt im Rachepaket an satay-spiess.

Journal Entry 10 by wingsatay-spiesswing at Hamburg - Osdorf, Hamburg Germany on Sunday, March 30, 2014
Wow, this book has really travelled a long way. But I think it will not stay long with me, because the story doesn't appeal to me.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/7/2014 UTC) at Bento Mania - asiatisches Imbissrestaurant in Hamburg - Eimsbüttel, Hamburg Germany

To be found at the meet-up on Monday. Have fun reading! :-)