No Greater Love

by Danielle Steele | Romance |
Registered by KimKerry of Prescott, Arizona USA on 6/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by KimKerry at -- By Hand or Post, Bookray/ring, RABCK in Prescott, Arizona USA on Thursday, June 15, 2006

Releasing for week 23 of the "Never Judge a Book by Its Cover" Challenge.

Part of a box of 16 books being sent to Trekwoman

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by KimKerry from Prescott, Arizona USA on Thursday, June 15, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 3 by KimKerry from Prescott, Arizona USA on Thursday, June 15, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 4 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Friday, June 23, 2006
I haven't read too many of Ms. Steel's books, so I'm curious as to how this one will go.

Journal Entry 5 by trekwoman from -- Somewhere in the state --, California USA on Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Terrific book!

I read it, cried, read more, cried more.. all the things that one family suffered and to come out emotionally intact.. good piece of writing.

Journal Entry 6 by trekwoman at Controlled Release in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA on Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/8/2006 UTC) at Controlled Release in Chicago Heights, Illinois USA

Controlled release. Passing along to my neighbor for her Mom, who is recovering from a recent illness.