Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicles of Narnia #5)

by C.S. Lewis | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by charbono of Creswick, Victoria Australia on 6/12/2006
Journal Entry 1 by charbono from Creswick, Victoria Australia on Monday, June 12, 2006
The Chronicles of Narnia are among my favourite books in the world. As a child I used to read them over and over again.

The books should be read in this order:

1 The Magician's Nephew
2 The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
3 The Horse and His Boy
4 Prince Caspian
5 The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
6 The Silver Chair
7 The Last Battle

Journal Entry 2 by Diabetes-3136 at Croydon, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 23, 2010
Book kindly donated for release. Thank you !

Listed #510 of *1001 Children's Books You Must Read Before You Grow Up* and available for friends of '1001KidsLibrary'.

Book has already been neatly covered to protect in on its journey, with a 'Take me home' sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Diabetes-3136 at Pakistan, Lifetime Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 29, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (7/29/2011 UTC) at Pakistan, Lifetime Release Challenge -- Controlled Releases

Posted airmail today from Mooroolbark postoffice at around 2.55pm Friday, July 29 2011.

As a RABCK against part 19 (Pakistan) of my Lifetime Release Challenge, for reading enjoyment and eventual release.

Know you have many other books to read before this one, sshahid, but I saw it on your WishList, and thought you'd enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by sshahid at Lahore, Punjab Pakistan on Sunday, August 07, 2011
Thank you for the books Diabetes-3136! I have started reading The voyage of the dawn treader. The Narnia series is one of my all time favorites. I will release this book as soon as i'm done reading it.