A Cure for Dreams

by Kaye Gibbons | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 6/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
The story of Lottie, told by her daughter, Betty, to her daughter, Marjorie. The hardships of rural life on women are smoothed by the subtle power they find helping each other.

Birthday RABCK to Rhonder, 10/25/06.

Journal Entry 2 by Rhonder from St Paul, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 10, 2006
Received today - thank you! How cool to have received one of your birthday rabcks!!

Journal Entry 3 by Rhonder from St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, January 22, 2009
This book is written so plainly & simply, yet is such an interesting read!

Journal Entry 4 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (7/12/2011 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending this to raralovestoread as requested from smd427's Anything Goes VBB. I hope you enjoy, it's an interesting book!

Journal Entry 5 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Thursday, July 21, 2011
This book arrived today. Thanks for sharing, Rhonder! I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 6 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Saturday, September 10, 2011
I read this book in 2 days! A simple yet great book!

Journal Entry 7 by raralovestoread at Ponchatoula, Louisiana USA on Saturday, January 25, 2014
This book will be mailed today as part of iwillrejoice's ABC Bookring - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter C.

Journal Entry 8 by Meekachu07 at Hugo, Minnesota USA on Friday, January 31, 2014
Selected from Books that begin with "C" ring. Not something I would normally read, but I think I will give it a shot.

Journal Entry 9 by Meekachu07 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Friday, July 12, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/12/2019 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Adding to my Paperback Surprise box. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Received in the Surprise Paperback Book Box

Sounds interesting, so I will keep this book.