The Secret Pearl

Registered by WMRod of Watsonville, California USA on 6/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by WMRod from Watsonville, California USA on Wednesday, June 07, 2006
One of Mary Balogh's best! This is the original cover, original printing in 1991 with Signet. Dell has since re-released the book, by popular demand.

Journal Entry 2 by WMRod from Watsonville, California USA on Wednesday, July 12, 2006
This wonderful book is on its way across the world to Singapore! Kiptos has requested it, and it is my pleasure to send it out. Should be arriving in about 7 days, Kiptos. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Kiptos from Singapore, n/a Singapore on Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Received this today from WMRod, thanks for the bookmark. Hope to read it very soon.

Journal Entry 4 by Kiptos from Singapore, n/a Singapore on Thursday, July 27, 2006
Finished this a few days ago, thanks for sending it to me. It is truly a great read despite the predictable ending. I love how both characters do their best to stand by their principles and not give in to temptation easily.

Journal Entry 5 by Kiptos from Singapore, n/a Singapore on Thursday, June 21, 2007
Mooched! Reserved for a bookcrosser in Romania

Journal Entry 6 by ioanathebold on Thursday, June 28, 2007
I had been looking for this book for a long time and I finally got it :) thanks a lot.

For now, this books is ending it's journey...