Acqua Alta

by Donna Leon | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by RowanneM on 6/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by RowanneM on Tuesday, June 6, 2006
Commissario Guido Brunetti of the Venice Questura is shocked to hear that his friend Brett Lynch, lover of La Scala diva Flavia Petrelli, has been savagely beaten. Then a man's body is found and a terrible confrontation awaits Brett in the Capra family palazzo.

Released 14 yrs ago (1/30/2007 UTC) at Always Sunday cafe, High St (Royal Mile) in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Downstairs on the Bookcrossing shelf by the toilets!

This book has a book band for the Breast Cancer Website, my friend Alice has just recieved the one year all clear, please visit www.the breastcancersite.com and click to help donate mammograms to underpriviledged women.

Happy Reading

Journal Entry 3 by dilwara from Sidney, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, February 14, 2007
I'm a visitor to Scotland and will take this book with me as I continue on to Spain and then Canada.

Released 14 yrs ago (3/14/2007 UTC) at Broadway Roastery 2318-8th street location in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

I plan to release this at our Bookcrossing meetup this evening.

Journal Entry 5 by Gothica from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada on Thursday, March 15, 2007
I got this book from a fellow BookCrosser at Saskatoon's March BookCrossers' meeting. My wife enjoys detective novels and I'm hoping she will like this one.