Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Left Behind No. 2)

by Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by Goddess-Of-Fire of Springfield, Missouri USA on 6/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Goddess-Of-Fire from Springfield, Missouri USA on Sunday, June 04, 2006
The back of the books says ->
"In one cataclysmic moment, millions around the globe disappear. Those left behind face war, famine, plagues, and natural disasters so devastating that only one in four people will survive. Odds are even worse for enemies of the Antichrist and his new world order. Rayford Steele, Buck Williams, Bruce Barnes, and Chloe Steele band together to form the Tribulation Force. Their task is clear, and their goal is nothing less than to stand and fight the enemies of God during the seven most chaotic years the planet will ever see."

I'm not a great big fan of Christian Fiction, but I like these Left Behind books fairly well.
This is the second book in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by Goddess-Of-Fire at Holiday Inn Express in Festus, Missouri USA on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (6/25/2006 UTC) at Holiday Inn Express in Festus, Missouri USA

I left this book with the first book in the series, Left Behind in a chair in the lobby.

Oops, I put the wrong time on this one. I left them both in the lobby around 10:00am.

Journal Entry 3 by SWEETONION from Arnold, Missouri USA on Saturday, February 10, 2007
I picked this up at the Festus Library Free table as I came to release a book. I will review it after I either read it or glance at it enough to pass on it.

Journal Entry 4 by SWEETONION at Post Office on Main in Lobby in Festus, Missouri USA on Friday, July 06, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (7/1/2007 UTC) at Post Office on Main in Lobby in Festus, Missouri USA

I'm getting behind in my bookcrossing hobby. I read part of this and decided I've kept it too long. I left it at the post office to find a new home. This is the last book I found in the wild. I am on 99 found.

Journal Entry 5 by SWEETONION from Arnold, Missouri USA on Friday, July 06, 2007
I released this without finishing. I read so much last year that I got burned out of reading and seem to have stopped.