The Dead Poets' Society

by N.H. Kleinbaum | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by ben1001 of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 6/4/2006
Journal Entry 1 by ben1001 from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, June 04, 2006
Possibly my favourte book ever and I am letting it go in the 'Well-Travelled Wild Release Challenge'. Arn't I lovely? I hope this book travels far and touches people the way it has me.

Offered in the Well-Travelled Wild Release Challenge'

Journal Entry 3 by cnfotp on Tuesday, June 06, 2006
~*Well Travelled Wild Release Challenge*~

Received today, thanks ben1001. I'll read it and pass it on to anyone else who asks for it.

Your favourite book :D
Yes, you are lovely!

To go to addyevans next who will post to anyone who asks or wild release..

Journal Entry 4 by cnfotp on Friday, July 07, 2006
I feel awful! I've had to let this book go travelling without reading it! So many books I've done this to in the last couple of weeks... (excuse me while I have a quick, self-indulgent cry!)

I passed this book to addyevans yesterday. Someone else has requested it so I'll come back and edit this journal entry with that info soon... Happy reading, and I hope you travel far and wide little book, finding happy readers wherever you go :)

*~WELL TRAVELLED WILD RELEASE CHALLENGE~*

addy: here are the people who have requested to read it. yokaye has found a good release spot so should probably have it last. Could you check with RIVERSEYES that they are OK to post overseas when you PM? Thank!

RIVERSEYES (UK)
spazcat (US)
yokaye (US) to release...

Journal Entry 5 by addyevans from Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, November 25, 2006
So sorry about the lastness in journaling this book! I'm in my final year at uni and I've been without the internet for quite a while.

I thought as I'm able to get back online, and there's a book amnesty at the moment, that now would be the best time to get back into bookcrossing again. I'm reading it at the moment and will post it off to the next person asap!

Many, many, many appologies!