Day

by Elie Wiesel, George Guidall | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1419396714 Global Overview for this book
Registered by DreamworldBooks of Brooklyn, New York USA on 6/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Saturday, June 03, 2006
4 CDs/4 hours
unabridged audiobook, TBR

Journal Entry 2 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Tuesday, June 27, 2006
This book was pretty boring for an audiobook, plus it wasn't as good as Wiesel's other novels and memoirs. My mind kept wandering as I was listening to it and I only got through two of the four discs. Hope someone likes it better than I did!

Journal Entry 3 by DreamworldBooks at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 22, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (7/22/2006 UTC) at Book Relay in Book Relay, Book Relay -- Controlled Releases

Sending off to SalDraski for an audiobook relay. Hope you enjoy it more than I did! :)

Journal Entry 4 by SalDragski from San Antonio, Texas USA on Monday, July 24, 2006
Received via the bookrelay site.

Journal Entry 5 by SalDragski at Army Medical Dept Center & School in San Antonio, Texas USA on Thursday, March 25, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (3/25/2010 UTC) at Army Medical Dept Center & School in San Antonio, Texas USA

In the ladies room, 2nd floor, of building 2840.