Possession

by A.S. Byatt | Romance |
Registered by penelopewanders of Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on 5/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by penelopewanders from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Sunday, May 28, 2006
This is one of those books that flips between past and present... two modern day researchers digging up info about two distinct Victorian poets suddenly discover an unexpected and potentially scandalous connection.. while exploring their own very unexpected connections... Well-written and fascinating... I find it difficult to imagine how a film could do it justice, but I gather it's been made into a film...
Certainly available for a bookring or loan, potentially also a trade...

Released 13 yrs ago (6/22/2006 UTC) at Sent by post (Hasliberg) in -- controlled release --, Bern / Berne Switzerland

Yet another book with several tiers. On its way to Geneva as a loan or trade. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Oriana78 from Annecy, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Saw the movie but never read the book and I'm very curious about it. Part of a trade from Sonia. Thank you!