Summer, Sun and Stuff According to Alex (Alex S.)

by Kathryn Lamb | Children's Books |
Registered by angellica of Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 5/28/2006
Journal Entry 1 by angellica from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 28, 2006
Synopsis
At last school is out for the summer! But, as usual, things don't turn out as Alex planned. Everybody is away on holiday except her. Then when they return, Alex, who has now decided she really likes Mark, finds he is always at Fabulosa's house. The green-eyed monster starts to stalk Alex, but it is not Fabulosa who has attracted Mark's attention...

Journal Entry 2 by trwc from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 28, 2006
Passed onto me by my mum for my BCUK Unconvention SS

Journal Entry 3 by trwc from Worksop, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Sending for my Uncon NSS goodie bag partner

Journal Entry 4 by nocton4 from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Thanks for another fab book.
love Katie ( nocton4's daughter )
xx

Journal Entry 5 by nocton4 from Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 10, 2008
Fab book, great girly story.
Thanks again x

Journal Entry 6 by nocton4 at The Drill Hall in Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (5/10/2008 UTC) at The Drill Hall in Lincoln, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

Releasing as part of the Lincoln Book Festival.
Happy Hunting x