A Clockwork Orange

by Anthony Burgess | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kangu of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 5/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by kangu from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, May 27, 2006
I got a copy of this book awhile back hoping to read it soon.. still waiting!

Journal Entry 2 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Thanks Kangu! =)

Journal Entry 3 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 02, 2007
I absolutely loved this. I''ve been getting through quite a few classics this year and this is definitely one of my favourites. Thanks so much for sharing it with me Kangu! I''ll send this off shortly to someone who has it on their wishlist. =)

Journal Entry 4 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 17, 2007
Decided to put this one in freelunch's Virtual Book Box.

From fantasticfiction.co.uk:
A teenager, Alex, and his friends embark on a trail of robbery, rape, torture and murder, for which crimes the State jails him and attempts to reform him, but at what cost?

Journal Entry 5 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 23, 2007
Mailed today to luckaye. Enjoy - it's a great read. =)

Journal Entry 6 by luckaye from Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Thank you! Another one for my ever growing TBR pile - tis taking over the house!!!! LOL

Journal Entry 7 by luckaye at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (8/20/2019 UTC) at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia

Released into the free library