Prayers for Rain

by Dennis Lehane | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Triggerfish of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/27/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, May 27, 2006
tbr

Journal Entry 2 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Usual enjoyable Lehane story. Easy holiday read.

Released 12 yrs ago (10/8/2006 UTC) at Always Sunday cafe, High St (Royal Mile) in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

On BX shelf downstairs.
Welcome to Bookcrossing! Please read and release!

March 2007
My poor little book! And where's the other half....
Thank you BCSupport for being so caring!

Journal Entry 4 by Scarlett17 from Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, November 12, 2006
Picked this up in the OBCZ in Always Sunday while dropping a couple of books off there. Not the easiest OBCZ to find, by the way. I had to ask a member of staff where the bookshelf was and she said she thought they had one downstairs. Would never have found it otherwise.

Journal Entry 5 by Scarlett17 from Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 20, 2007
I'd not read anything by this author before but I would again. The characters were likeable, the plot suitably gripping and the ending worth waiting for. I was disappointed by the amount of violence (some rather unnecessary, I thought) in the storyline, but otherwise not a bad book!

Journal Entry 6 by Scarlett17 at -- Wild Released somewhere in Bexley -- in Bexley, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 27, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (1/27/2007 UTC) at -- Wild Released somewhere in Bexley -- in Bexley, Kent United Kingdom

This book was left in a telephone box near Albany Park station. From the next journal entry it sounds like it's taken a journey, but not the one any of us would hope for. What a shame.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbcsupportteamwing from Sandpoint, Idaho USA on Tuesday, February 06, 2007
This turned up at BC CEntral in Sandpoint, Idaho, USA today. Postmark was Bexley Great Britain, no return address. Oddest part is it was just half a book. The second half was missing-- gone-- like snow on the water, or perhaps like rain washed away.

Anyhow, this book should be retired, since it is no longer a full book. We will mark it as "permanent collection" and should a unregistered copy ever come our way, might consider transferring the BCID to it and completely disposing of this poor, battered copy.

Wonder what happened to it since it last checked in and who sent it to us. A BookCrossing mystery!