Anita and Me

by Meera Syal | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by suedo of Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on 5/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Monday, May 29, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration. This one came from the kind lady in Darlington at the end of May. Going on mount TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I really enjoyed this, It's now going on my Partners TBR stack

Journal Entry 3 by suedo at Tyneside Cinema in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 13, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (7/13/2006 UTC) at Tyneside Cinema in Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

At the meet up

Journal Entry 4 by perfect-circle from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, July 13, 2006
Picked up at the Newcastle meet this evening.

Journal Entry 5 by perfect-circle from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Found it a bit slow for a large part of the book, it sort of meandered to the ending where everything seemed to happen at once. Enjoyable read though, made me laugh out loud in places.

Released 12 yrs ago (6/30/2007 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2007 in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

To be released over the Unconvention weekend.

Journal Entry 7 by Cyzaki from Southam, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007
Picked up from the huge pile of books at the Uncon - looks like a good read.

Edited to add:

Read this on holiday and enjoyed it! I especially liked the grandmother sitting on the farty sofa :-)

Journal Entry 8 by emlar at Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, September 03, 2011
Passed to me by Cyzaki on holiday. Enjoyed reading, although also found it quite slow in places. A light read. Nothing spectacular!