Stonehenge: The Secret of the Solstice

by Terence Meaden | History | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Rivercassini of on 5/23/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Rivercassini from not specified, not specified not specified on Tuesday, May 23, 2006
168pp. Years of research among the ancient monuments of Europe have led the author to a truth that has remained hidden for so long because people have been searching for the wrong clues, in the wrong places. This book claims to unlock the secrets of Stonehenge, but in truth it is really just a good, sound, basic introduction to henges and their significance.

Journal Entry 2 by Rivercassini at on Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (6/7/2006 UTC) at

This has been sent to Aussie-Rose for releasing at the Australian Convention in October. I'm really excited at the thought that I may have a book travelling around Australia. Thanks to Aussie-Rose

Journal Entry 3 by ADCON from not specified, not specified not specified on Friday, June 23, 2006
This is aussie-rose journalling from the Adelaide Convention bookshelf! :-) Your books arrived safely a day or so ago. I'll pass all three along to the Convention - they all look so interesting! Thanks for them all and for popping in the extra book that I hadn't requested!

I thought this Stonehenge book was a great one to requets as it's so "un-australian" that I think it will appeal to people to read up about another land's famous sites! Hopefully you'll get another journal entry or two as your books travel 'down under' :-)

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing from not specified, not specified not specified on Saturday, October 21, 2006
I just love anything about the Stongehenge

Journal Entry 5 by winglytteltonwitchwing at on Saturday, February 23, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (2/23/2008 UTC) at

This book has been sitting on my shelf for far too long and I finally read it last week. I am visiting Stonehenge in April as this is a place that has always fascinated me. The book had an interesting take on the meaning of Stonehenge and all other henges. If no one at the breakfast meet up wants the book I will put it on the bookshelf at the cafe.

Journal Entry 6 by futurecat from not specified, not specified not specified on Saturday, February 23, 2008
Picked up at this morning's meetup for some pre-trip reading material. And of course it will definitely have to accompany me, Lytteltonwitch and Otakuu to Stonehenge in April!

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 7 by futurecat at on Friday, April 18, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (4/17/2008 UTC) at

Left leaning against a stone at the entrance to the visitor centre.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^