Blind Alley

by Iris Johansen | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by chambejd of Millbury, Massachusetts USA on 5/21/2006
Journal Entry 1 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, May 21, 2006
I haven't read this book but this is my second copy so I'll be releasing it soon.

Journal Entry 2 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, December 7, 2006
This book will be traveling with another book to three104 as a surprise RABCK! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Wow, thanks for the wishlist book! A beautiful, new copy.

Journal Entry 4 by ThreeSixNine from Catawba, Wisconsin USA on Sunday, February 21, 2010
I'm moving along a few books that have been here long enough.....

Journal Entry 5 by winglabmomnmwing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Thanks!

Journal Entry 6 by winglabmomnmwing at Flying Star on Menaul in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, March 21, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (3/21/2010 UTC) at Flying Star on Menaul in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

On the OBCZ shelf

Journal Entry 7 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ1wing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, March 21, 2010
On the shelf!

Journal Entry 8 by wingFlyingStarOBCZ1wing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, April 24, 2010
Traveling