If You're Afraid of the Dark Remember the Night Rainbow

by Cooper Edens | Other | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Findabair of St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on 5/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Findabair from St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Thursday, May 18, 2006
Søt bok med vakre illustrasjoner og absurde/vakre utsagn. Tittelen er ett eksempel; et annet jeg liker godt er følgende:

"If you have butterflies in your stomach, ask them into your heart."

Journal Entry 2 by Findabair from St. Hanshaugen bydel, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, June 09, 2006
Jeg avholdt en RABCK for å feire min nye jobb; Alvhyttan vant denne der =)

Journal Entry 3 by Findabair at on Monday, June 12, 2006

Released 14 yrs ago (6/12/2006 UTC) at

Sendt avgårde til Alvhyttan i Sverige i dag =)

Journal Entry 4 by Alvhyttan from Nora, Västmanland Sweden on Thursday, June 15, 2006
Den här mycket fina boken kom hit på posten idag. : )
Jag ska ha den vid sängen och titta i den på kvällarna.
Sen ska den få resa vidare till andra bookcrossare.

Tack snälla Findabair för boken och för det söta kortet!
Och lycka till med nya jobbet!

Journal Entry 5 by Alvhyttan from Nora, Västmanland Sweden on Thursday, July 13, 2006
I really love this little book!
Some of the words do twist my thoughts and I like that.
An example:
“If you lose the key
Throw away the house.”
That kick start my brain!

I do have some separation angst, but I will take this book with me to the first BC-meeting in Sweden. It's at a café in Wadköping, Örebro, the 15th of July and I will see if any of those bookcrossers there are fit for this beautiful book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingDeepswampwing from Oskarshamn, Småland Sweden on Sunday, July 16, 2006
"If you find your socks don´t match
stand in a flowerbed."
What a lovely book!
I think i know where to send it, to a bookcrosser who made me very happy!

Journal Entry 7 by Yilla from Fürstenau, Niedersachsen Germany on Monday, July 24, 2006
Thanks Deepswamp!! :)
My very first RABCK too!
By the way, I saw you're picture taken at a meeting.
So now I know where my book went. :)
I think I will enjoy this book, I've had a quick look already.
When I've finished it, I will make another journal entry.
Thanks again!!

Journal Entry 8 by Yilla from Fürstenau, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, July 27, 2006
What a beautiful little book, with great illustrations. Loved it!
Thanks for sending me, Deepswamp.

Released 14 yrs ago (7/27/2006 UTC) at By post in -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, trades, Florida USA

The book is going to Australia!

Journal Entry 10 by Sabavana from Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Hello from Australia!

What a wonderful surprise to see a parcel on my doorstep when I came home from a very stressful day at college - thankyou so much Yilla :-) I love little books like this so I will make some time to read it on tomorrow (as a break from my studies!), and then I'll continue the RABCK. Thanks again!

Journal Entry 11 by Sabavana from Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales Australia on Friday, August 11, 2006
This little book is so sweet! I just love the illustrations, they are gorgeous. My favourite page is "If tomorrow morning the sky falls, have clouds for breakfast." I must remember that one!
Thanks again Yilla, I will keep the RABCK going though it may be a little while before I can post as I'm quite short of funds at the moment.

Journal Entry 12 by Sabavana from Mangrove Mountain, New South Wales Australia on Monday, October 02, 2006
On it's way to norfolk today - enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by norfolk from Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Monday, October 09, 2006
Received today from Sabavana, a beautiful surprise,thank you!!
( a PS for Yilla,I visited Putten a couple of years ago!)

Journal Entry 14 by norfolk from Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Friday, November 30, 2007
A beautiful read,touching the heart and soul.

Journal Entry 15 by norfolk at Little Free Library in Pambula, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, August 06, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/6/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library in Pambula, New South Wales Australia

Thank you for picking up this book and a big welcome to Bookcrossing.
Even if this book is not to your liking I would really appreciate if you would register “the catch”.😊