Along Came a Spider

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by futurecat of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 5/18/2006
Journal Entry 1 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, May 18, 2006
One of the books MrPloppy's father brought over for us from the UK - they were giveaways with one of the newspapers or something.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, May 20, 2006
Given to another bookcrosser at the post-booksale Dunedin meetup.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by octopusgrrl from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, May 20, 2006
Picked up at the special Bookcrossing meetup - looks like a quick, interesting read so I'll start it straight away!

Journal Entry 4 by octopusgrrl from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Monday, August 07, 2006
I'm always a sucker for a thriller, and this one is great - Det Alex Cross is a fascinating and believable protagonist, and the plot is edgy and exciting with loads of hooks. I thought I'd seen the movie version of this book, but I don't think I have. I didn't really picture Morgan Freeman as Alex Cross, I imagined him much tougher, more ruthless and sexier, but that might just be me. Anyway, the book is very good and recommended.

Journal Entry 5 by octopusgrrl at University of Otago, Richardson Building in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (9/6/2006 UTC) at University of Otago, Richardson Building in Dunedin, Otago New Zealand

Left on the table in the lobby - enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by Basinbrat from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Thursday, September 07, 2006
Coming out of my philosophy lecture at Otago University, I saw a book lying alone, abandoned on a table in the foyer. My flatmate, knowing my propensity for a) reading everything that comes under my nose and b) appropriating left behind things, suggested I take it home. I didnt know it was a free book, but Im rather glad it has turned out to be!