Sunrise with Seamonsters: Travels and Discoveries, 1964-84

by Paul Theroux | Travel |
Registered by AngelChild of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 5/7/2006
Journal Entry 1 by AngelChild from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, May 07, 2006
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 02, 2006
I found this book in Birmingham city centre where it had presumably been wild released after the Unconvention. It had been thrown into a flower bed and the front cover was slightly damaged so I picked it up to wild release it somewhere safer.

Journal Entry 3 by tranq1 from Tampa, Florida USA on Friday, September 29, 2006
Received by mail from purple-pixie from PokPok VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by tranq1 from Tampa, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Enjoyed Theroux writing style and many great stories.

Journal Entry 5 by tranq1 at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (4/7/2010 UTC) at Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Putting in thegoaliegirl's Travel Narrative Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Spokane, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
This book arrived home in my bookbox. Adding this to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 7 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
Thinning out my TBR shelf a little bit. Sadly, I am not fond of such short stories. Wish I'd peeked inside sooner, so I would have been able to move it sooner. Will be moving it along again.

Journal Entry 8 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, March 23, 2020
This book is finally on the move again. I've had it far too long.

Journal Entry 9 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/23/2020 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off in the mail to mrsjones to continue traveling. Had enough to send a box of books her way to enjoy, as I'm taking a break from hosting a bookbox for a bit. (My TBR shelf is way too big)

Journal Entry 10 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 30, 2020
Received this in a box of books from thegoaliegirl. I look forward to reading and releasing it sometime soon!