Young Bysshe (Pocket Penguins)

by Claire Tomalin | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by verenka of Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on 5/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, May 06, 2006
I was on a day trip to Linz and came by a big chain bookstore with bargain bins outside. I started digging (how could I resist) and found that they had reduced all their remaining books from the Pocket Penguins 70's Series to one Euro. In the end I limited myself to 10 books..this is one of them!

Journal Entry 2 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, March 03, 2007
To be released

Released 12 yrs ago (3/3/2007 UTC) at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
verenka

Journal Entry 4 by Yabadabadoo from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, March 05, 2007
Ich habe das Buch im Haydn Kino gefunden und werd bald anfangen, es zu lesen.

Released 9 yrs ago (8/8/2009 UTC) at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Liberated at Kino Haydn