Design Faults in the Volvo 760 Turbo (Pocket Penguins)

by Will Self | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by verenka of Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on 5/6/2006
Journal Entry 1 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, May 06, 2006
I was on a day trip to Linz and came by a big chain bookstore with bargain bins outside. I started digging (how could I resist) and found that they had reduced all their remaining books from the Pocket Penguins 70's Series to one Euro. In the end I limited myself to 10 books..this is one of them!

I tried reading the first story, but couldn't get into it. I'll release this book now, hoping that the finder will enjoy short stories by the "bad boy" of english literature.

Journal Entry 2 by verenka from Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, March 03, 2007
Will be released.

Released 12 yrs ago (3/3/2007 UTC) at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
verenka

Journal Entry 4 by Yabadabadoo from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Monday, March 05, 2007
I found the book at the Haydn cinema and started to read it while I was waiting for the film to begin.
I'ts going to be released soon !!

Released 9 yrs ago (8/8/2009 UTC) at OBCZ Haydn Kino, Mariahilferstr. 57 in Wien Bezirk 06 - Mariahilf, Wien Austria

Liberated at Kino Haydn