Eleven Minutes

by Paulo Coelho | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 5/3/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Someone brought this along to the English Bookcrossing Meeting and hadn't registered it. I took it with me to register it and maybe read it as well but now it is registered and I have looked at it again I don't think it is really something I would read.

This book will go to soleille asap!

Journal Entry 2 by wingsoleillewing from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Friday, June 02, 2006
In spite of the card -Deine Meinung interessiert mich nicht ~ I'm not interested in your opinion :o) - I'm intrigued that the book says "for sale in the Indian subcontinent only" - wonder where this has travelled already! Thanks for sharing it :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingsoleillewing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Sunday, June 02, 2013
I absoltely loved this book and can't count who I have already lent this to outside of BC

I is now available for everyone :o)

Journal Entry 4 by wingsoleillewing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Thursday, February 06, 2014
travelling in J-SAma's English Bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by J-sama at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, July 09, 2014
Arrived with the English Bookbox
I tried to fit as many books into my bookshelf as possible. I even restructured my shelves, but I can't fit in all, so I will take the excess books with me to our next Meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by J-sama at Café Waldi (OBCZ) in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, August 02, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (8/3/2014 UTC) at Café Waldi (OBCZ) in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany

Kommt mit zum Meet-Up ins Café Waldi.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Sunday, July 10, 2016
From WGT to Hollywood, California