Belle De Jour: Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl

by Unknown | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 0753819236 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Vickyloo of Barry, Wales United Kingdom on 5/2/2006
Journal Entry 1 by Vickyloo from Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 2, 2006
From the back:

From the summer of 2003 to the autumn of 2004 Belle charted her day-to-day adventures on and off the field in a frank, funny and award-winning web diary. Now, in her Intimate Adventures, Belle elaborates on those diary entries, revealing (among other things) how she became a working girl, what it feels like to do it for money, and where to buy the best knickers for the job. From debating the literary merits of Martin Amis with naked clients to smuggling whips into luxury hotels, this is a no-holds-barred account of the high-class sex-trade, and an insight into the secret life of an extraordinary woman.

Journal Entry 2 by Vickyloo from Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 24, 2006
I really enjoyed this book and related to the main character. Although I did feel it romanticised prostitution and even made me think what an ideal career it would be! But a fun, enjoyable, quick read.