When Moms Attack! (Lizzie McGuire)

by Disney Press | Children's Books |
Registered by supersunshine of Lopez Island, Washington USA on 5/1/2006
Journal Entry 1 by supersunshine from Lopez Island, Washington USA on Monday, May 01, 2006
My Thoughts:
Picked up for release purposes.

From The Publisher:
Part of the My Very First Way Cool Boxed Set! based on the series created by Terri Minsky, containing the first four books (in paperback) chronicling Lizzie's ups and downs in junior high. In When Moms Attack!, Lizzie learns that the chaperone for the class camping trip is her mom.

More Stuff:
If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, supersunshine, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by supersunshine from Lopez Island, Washington USA on Monday, May 01, 2006
When...moms attack? ???????????????????????????? I read it, and it was sooo funny, but, but, someone was going a little overboard on naming it.

Journal Entry 3 by supersunshine at Keep It Clean Laundry in Lopez Island, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (9/13/2006 UTC) at Keep It Clean Laundry in Lopez Island, Washington USA