My Son's Story

by Nadine Gordimer | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 014014546x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPooker3wing of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 4/29/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, April 29, 2006
A delightful find at the Children's Hospital Book Market, 20 books for $5. Hope to read before I release but time will tell.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, May 06, 2006
Sending to BettyBoekwurm along with her selected prize for winning the Happy Birthday BC contest. It's all wrapped and ready to go. I'll drop in the post on Monday morning for its trip across the ocean.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPooker3wing from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Left today with Burger's Daughter on a voyage to meet BettyBoekworm. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by BettyBoekwurm from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Wednesday, June 28, 2006
After its voyage over the Atlantic, here it is!

A lovely surprise! Thanks Pooker3!

Journal Entry 5 by BettyBoekwurm from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I can't believe I took this long to finally getting around to reading this book!

Nadine Gordimer's writing is so rich that somewhere in the middle of the book, I was starting to lose interest in the story, but couldn't seem to tear myself away from her words.

Thanks Pooker3!