Horse from Black Loch

by Patricia Leitch | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by weebly of Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 4/26/2006
Journal Entry 1 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Given to me by a friend who sings in my choir after she had run a car boot. This is one of the left over books.

Journal Entry 2 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006
Reserved for Lyzzybee.

Journal Entry 3 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, May 04, 2006
Kindly saved and sent to me by weebly, via Katisha50! This will join my collection of pony books, pending, as usual, finding my own copy, in which case this will be released onwards!

Journal Entry 4 by LyzzyBee from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, October 19, 2006
A good poorly read, so drawn from my special pile of Transita and pony books for the occasion.

An atmospheric novel set in a mysterious house in Scotland, where all is not as it seems, and a magical horse, maybe real, maybe not, is guarded by an ancient family.

The horse stuff doesn't come in as much as in her other pony books, so this would be a good transitional read for someone moving away from the straight pony books to something more varied.

Posting to Heathwitch as a RABCK on Sat. Please pass on to Dolph1ns at some stage...

This book is being released for the Never Judge A Book By Its Cover release challenge - Week 8: Old Cover Art - pre-1980 #17.

Journal Entry 6 by heathwitch from Glossop, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 08, 2007
Received today, and next up on the pile!