Kindred Spirit:

by John Passarella | Horror | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjarewing of Port Richey, Florida USA on 4/25/2006
Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Tuesday, April 25, 2006
This is an ARC (advanced reader's copy) sent to me by the author! I won in a contest on his website! Perfect timing too as I am just about done with my current read and was trying to decide what to read next!

Cover blurb:

Television reporter Hallie Moore has it all--she's young, single, attractive, and successful. But she is haunted by visions of the unsolved brutal murder of her identical twin Heather, who was killed a year ago. Convinced she is connected to Heather's spirit, Hallie delves into the past and recalls a time in her childhood that the pair shared a near-telepathic bond. Meanwhile Heather's murderer has selected his next victim...is her dead twin trying to send Hallie a message--or a warning--from beyond the grave?

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing from Port Richey, Florida USA on Monday, May 08, 2006
Ok, I just finished this book. WOW! This was an awesome story! I would say it's definitely cross-genre, with elements of horror and thriller. This was also a very moving story about letting go of the loss of a loved one. The story had me up way too late on more than one occasion. Passarella keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout this story, and throws a lot of really great twists at you as well. There are some truly chilling moments, both with the paranormal aspect, and the human monsters! This is one book that I can see myself re-reading quite often.