Bookends

by Jane Green | Women's Fiction |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 4/22/2006
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, April 22, 2006
From the back cover: "Cath and Si are best friends. Total opposites, always together and both unlucky in love. Cath is scatty, messy and emotionally closed, and Si is impossibly tidy, bitchy and desparate for a man of his own. They live near each other in West Hamstead, close to their other best friends Josh and Lucy - who are married, with a devil-spawn child called Max and a terrifying swedish nanny, Ingrid.
When Portia steps back into their lives - beautiful Portia, the undisputed queen of their group at the university, who broke their collective hearts one night and from whom they have all gradually, silently, grown apart - her reappearance sets off a chain of events that tests Cath and her friends to the limit. Does Portia have a hidden agenda, or is she just looking for happy endings all round? Whatever the answers, none of them could ever predict the outcome..."

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, February 10, 2008
I really liked this book and would read more by this author. It was a good story.

Journal Entry 3 by loveamystery at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (2/10/2008 UTC) at Bellagio in Las Vegas, Nevada USA

I left this book in our hotel room on the seventeenth floor when we checked out this morning and I placed a piece of paper in it that said "free book". Here's hoping!