Soul Mountain

by Gao Xingjian | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by janey-canuck of Guelph, Ontario Canada on 4/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by janey-canuck from Guelph, Ontario Canada on Monday, April 17, 2006
Passed along to me from someone who would rather see someone else read this book than to see it gather dust on their bookshelf.

Available to anyone for a trade.

Journal Entry 2 by janey-canuck from Guelph, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 24, 2006
sent off to dicentragirl in exchange for The Professor and the Madman

Journal Entry 3 by dicentragirl from Leavenworth, Washington USA on Friday, June 09, 2006
This came in the mail just in time! I was getting bored with the book I was reading... I've started this one already and am 30 pages in. Looks like it is going to be a good story. Thanks for the trade!

A man on a journey, both literally and figuratively. His journeys are wonderful. I enjoyed his descriptions of the people and the Chinese countryside.

Upon further reading, I just can't get into this one. I just don't care about this guy. I'm passing it along without finishing it.

Journal Entry 4 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 09, 2006
This came in the mail today. Thanks!!