Double Exposure (Bert & Nan Tatum Mysteries (Paperback))

by Barbara Taylor McCafferty, Beverly Taylor Herald | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by FranciJo of Waco, Texas USA on 4/17/2006
Journal Entry 1 by FranciJo from Waco, Texas USA on Monday, April 17, 2006
Received through PaperBackSwap.com

Released 11 yrs ago (4/20/2007 UTC) at ... in to another bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This FINALLY went into the mail today to noumena12 (who has been patiently waiting). I think it was part of a swap.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Thanks FranciJo! I look forward to reading it!

Bert and Nan Tatum Mystery Series Book 2
From the Publisher
Solving a complicated Louisville murder has turned sleuthing sisters Bert and Nan Tatum into local celebrities - and has made Nan the star d.j. at Kentucky radio station WCKI The trouble is, the publicity has also made Nan a sitting duck for call-in crazies who want her to play detective instead of Patsy Cline. But one mystery caller makes a request too intriguing for Nan to ignore: to investigate a three-year-old murder/suicide - involving twins. Three years ago photographer Crane Morgan's twin brother Lane leaped to his death after he was accused of murdering his girlfriend. With two witnesses and a DNA match, the suicide seemed like a confession, and the case was closed. Until a second person - a Louisville socialite - asks Nan and Bert to reopen the case. But the sisters aren't prepared for the complications - such as Nan's attraction to Crane Morgan that not even Bert can discourage. Only a few days later, Bert's doubts are doubled when someone else is found murdered. Now Bert has to work twice as hard to solve a case that's becoming more puzzling with each baffling new clue. And more dangerous, as she and Nan are cunningly lured into a deadly trap built for two.

Synopsis
Mystery's only pair of identical-twin sleuths are back, finding themselves on a double date with death.

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, May 28, 2007
Okay...this wasn't bad but I just wanted to SLAP Nan!

Journal Entry 5 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 06, 2007
Going to Antheras who picked this up in the BookObsessed.com Cozy Mystery Swap. I'm going to send this via someone at the BookObsessed.com Meetup in Columbus, OH. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Hand delivering to someone at the BookObsessed meetup in Columbus to take back to Canada for Antheras! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 7 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, September 06, 2007
This book arrived safe and sound in Buffalo, NY today. I'll pass it along to Antheras next time I see her.

Journal Entry 8 by Antheras from Kitchener, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Not sure how but I missed journaling this when Morsecode delivered it. It's arrived safely in Waterloo. Thanks!