Hour Game

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by corrado444 of Sacramento, California USA on 4/15/2006
Journal Entry 1 by corrado444 from Sacramento, California USA on Saturday, April 15, 2006
An OK thriller. Good for a read.

Journal Entry 2 by corrado444 at Starbucks at 19th and J in Sacramento, California USA on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (4/16/2006 UTC) at Starbucks at 19th and J in Sacramento, California USA

On the counters...

Journal Entry 3 by AllSpinny from Sacramento, California USA on Sunday, April 16, 2006
I found the book around 11:30 a.m. on the counter in Starbuck's at 19th and J. I don't go to Starbuck's often, but my 16 year old niece was visiting and "needed" a caramel-somthing-with whipped cream coffee drink. I may or may not read it, but either way I will release it someplace fun!

CAUGHT IN SACRAMENTO CA USA

Journal Entry 4 by XJ-the-DXer from Plymouth, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 21, 2006
Found this book at a Starbucks on Alameda Av in Burbank, CA, about 9:30 AM on 04/21/2006..... looking like it had "tasted" some Starbucks product! Considering its travel history I'll release it at another Starbucks. Wonder if future readers would consider doing the same? Would be interesting to see how many Starbucks this book visits!

Finished reading 04/25. Did not hold my attention like Clancy, Ludlum, or Coonts, but the tale[s] took a lot of twists and turns. If you're into murder, mayhem, and involved plots "Hour Game" is an OK read.